Public relations is rapidly modernising from publicity to influencer relations, and brands are developing their own media and communities.
The third-party tools market isn’t quite so neat and clear cut. It is characterised by vendors selling tools packed with features all looking for a problem to solve.
#PRstack has sought to address this challenge by characterising the tool market.
The online community has categorised more than 250 tools and produced two books consisting of 48 how-to guides in the following areas.
- Social listening and planning – how to identify and listen to a community using the social web and other data sources
- Content – creating content as a means of public relations engagement
- Curation – curating content on the social web to turn social content into owned
- Building relationships online – examples of influencer relations and community management
- Example #PRstack workflows – putting tools together to create a complete workflow
- Project management and measurement – managing a public relations campaign or any form of project
How to get the complete #PRstack of 48 tools
You can review all the content on #PRstack website, download both books for free, or buy print copies via Blurb.
#PRstack book one – 90 pages
#PRstack book two – 124 pages