6 PAID TRAINEESHIPS in public relations and corporate communications
£258.30 per week training allowance – TAX AND NI EXEMPT (take home pay is equivalent to national minimum wage) + all travel expenses to central London.
Applications are now open for the Autumn 2018 Taylor Bennett Foundation traineeship programme.
These programmes are designed to directly address the need for greater ethnic diversity in the communications & PR industry and are open to all BAME graduates.
The 10-week programme is supported by Finsbury, the leading financial and corporate communications agency.
On the programme six recent graduates will receive professional training in all services offered by the agency including financial PR, investor relations, reputation and brand building, public policy, as well as the exciting challenges of dealing with a crisis and how to communicate effective messages to an audience. PR Trainees will also learn how companies reach and engage their stakeholders, the UK media and digital channels and other PR skills. Participants will also have expert careers coaching to help them plan their future in the communications industry. They will receive a training allowance of £258.30 per week (tax free) and travel expenses during the course.
97% of our traineeship alumni are now employed. 70% of our traineeship alumni have gone on to secure work in the communications industry.
During the assessment process, we are looking for all of the following:
- Raw talent, ambition and drive.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Lively curiosity and a hunger to learn.
- Passion for current affairs, the commercial world and the media.
- Communications skills; people who can listen, are articulate and persuasive.
- Want to pursue a successful career in PR and communications
- Be a graduate. We will accept applications from graduates who have studied any subject
- Be a British national or have immigration status that allows you to be employed in . the UK at the end of the 10 week programme.
- Be able to commit to the full 10 week programme.
Eligible graduates need to submit an application form by Midday Wednesday 29th August. An assessment day will take place on Friday 14th September with the programme running from: Monday 17th September – Friday 23 rd November
Pay: £258.30 p/w TAX & NI EXEMPT training allowance + travel expenses from home to zone 1 in London. You must live within a commutable distance from London during your time on the programme.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND A CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, AS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.taylorbennettfoundation.org/becomeatrainee/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.taylorbennettfoundation.org/becomeatrainee/ →