Leading communications consultancy for marine and energy markets
Want to work at an expanding public relations and communications consultancy with an outstanding global reputation?
From our Oxford headquarters, BLUE advises some of the best organisations in the marine and energy industries on how to navigate their communications challenges. This growing roster of international clients spans more than a dozen countries, from pioneering start-ups to leading global brands.
BLUE’s clients are developing new technologies to tackle the environmental impact of shipping, confronting the threat posed by international piracy, engaging with regulatory authorities over global maritime regulations and leading the push into new offshore energy markets. Our strategic communications consultancy and stakeholder network support them in meeting their business objectives. From expanding into new geographies and sectors, safeguarding reputation and building brand equity, BLUE helps its clients to achieve their goals.
A PR Week Top 150 consultancy, BLUE is expanding its team of motivated, intelligent and dynamic communications professionals due to growing demand for our services. We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to BLUE’s global portfolio of clients.
As an entrepreneurial, agile and growing company, BLUE offers significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development, with more than half of our management board having joined BLUE at account manager level or below.
Applicants must have the following essential attributes:
- At least two years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
- A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
- Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- A sound grasp of social and digital media
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Account management experience within an agency environment
- Keen commercial awareness
- A strong portfolio of impactful communications campaigns
- Some event management experience, either stand-alone or as part of delivering PR campaigns
- £27,000 – £33,000 p.a., depending on experience
- Relocation package available
- New business commission scheme (9% of first year’s fee for new business introductions)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Investment in training for career and personal development
- 22 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities.
Get In Touch
If you think you have what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.