Award winning diversity charity, Taylor Bennett Foundation, is on the hunt for a Programme Administrator for a 12-month contract.
If you are interested in PR/communications, are highly organised, have a good level of attention to detail, and strong writing skills, this is a great opportunity and we would love to hear from you!
As part of the Programme team you will support the Head of Programmes and Chief Executive with the day-to-day running of our graduate PR training programme, and assist with the running of our mentoring and work placement programmes.
You will also have the opportunity to sit in on our training and to go along on field trips to various PR agencies and in-house comms teams, so this will be a brilliant opportunity to explore the communications industry.
Salary: £18,000 + travel expenses, pension & 25 days annual leave
Location: East London, Newham
Full job spec:
To support the Head of Programmes and Chief Executive with the daily running of the programme.
Day to day responsibilities
Administration & Recruitment
- Listing recruitment adverts on university careers boards and online recruitment sites
- Assisting Head of Programmes on assessment days
- Distributing assessment day feedback
- Collating feedback and appraisals
- General admin support including: assisting with contact information updates for events and marketing purposes
- Regularly updating CRM database
Programme Assistance (PR training programme)
- Chaperoning trainees on field trips, making sure the trainees do their research and use the opportunity to ask good questions
- Researching field trip hosts and creating briefing documents
- Ensuring trainees have appropriate materials
- Ensuring trainees submit required work on time
- Distributing weekly time tables and feedback forms
- Assisting Head of Programmes with alumni relations
- Assisting Head of Programmes & Chief Executive with social media and communications
- Contributing to the content for the TBF Update to all alumni and supporters following each programme
- Providing administrative support for mentoring programme
- Assisting and supporting the Placement & Training Programme Manager with the Summer Stars programme
- Assisting at our week of lectures in the summer
- Providing support or leading on ad hoc projects
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 24th August
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com