Website Taylor Bennett
Founded in 1982, Taylor Bennett is a leading executive search firm specialising in senior level corporate affairs and communications appointments. We operate internationally with offices in London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Hong Kong, San Francisco, and New York.
A selection of our recent work:
Chief Communications Officer, La Liga
Director of Communications, Girl Effect
Global Head of Media Relations, G4S
Global Internal Communications Director, White & Case Head of Communications and Public Policy EMEA, Uber Head of Corporate Campaigns, HSBC
Head of Investor Relations, Mediclinic
VP, Communications & Public Affairs, EMEA, Ford
Our approach is founded on integrity and partnership. We are exclusively retained by our clients, caretaking the search process from role design to candidate start date and beyond. No one at Taylor Bennett is paid on commission and we have a strong collegiate culture in our 15 strong London office.
You will identify and engage with senior level professionals who are suitable for specific client assignments. You will assist in communications with the client, preparing detailed client updates. Each assignment duration is typically three to six months, and you will work in a team of three (Director, Consultant, Researcher). You will also conduct an ongoing programme of research and relationship- building with potential future candidates.
▪ Provide support in the delivery of search assignments to include: research strategy; candidate identification; targeting / screening / conversion; production of written materials; project management; candidate liaison
▪ Contribute to the expansion of Taylor Bennett’s intellectual property through research projects, capture of market intelligence, content pieces, and networking at industry events
▪ Further Taylor Bennett’s network through identifying and approaching relevant
communications professionals, arranging speculative meetings, maintaining a ‘catch-up’ programme with past contacts and co-ordinating marketing initiatives / events / international trips
▪ Support new business activity by collating pitch material, including comprehensive briefing packs, proposals, company / industry research, and attending briefing and pitch meetings
▪ Engage with the Taylor Bennett Foundation by acting as a mentor to a trainee over several 10- week periods per year
▪ Management and training of interns
Individuals who take pride in delivering an excellent service, show initiative, and enjoy working in a team will do well at Taylor Bennett.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ Proactive team player
▪ Interest in business
▪ Previous experience of a professional working environment
▪ Previous experience in either executive search or in the fields of communications/media/government/City
Watchwords for TB staff: inquisitive; team player; adaptable; creative-thinker; ability to prioritise; collaborative; personable; professional; proactive; forward-thinking; sense of humour; hands-on; multi- tasker; calm under pressure; discretion.
Please send your CV and a short covering email to both Kate Dyer and Claudia Mair. The covering email should not exceed 300 words and should include a short summary of your experience and interest in the role.